Replies

• Rather sign Carney
  • Is this actually factual or a blank statement.

• I got a leak from inside parra camp i dont no if its for sure but last time i got a tip like this it was a bout Jarryd Hayne and i knew he was coming to parra aweek before media frenzy
  • There will be no changes at parramatta and you heard it here first
  • To play hooker yes please
  • At least Austin has a dig.  But he is a very limited 6 with a very average kicking game.

• Hes not going to win us a GF, i actually think he would be a step down from corey in all but the effort dept.

• Would be better than Norman at the moment. He’s not the only one needs to be sacked.

• Won't sign another half. We have gutho Smith who could fill role.
    • Did you watch last season??? Gutho is a fine player but no 6.  And Smith is nothing more than a handy back up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?"
12 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year."
12 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think "
15 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase."
22 minutes ago
More…