Replies

• Bennett is a smart old cookie...………...shame we don't have that talent anymore.
  • Bennett smart?

He's coached the QLD Origin side most of his career.

Judge him on his time at Newcastle.

There's a reason the Broncos want him gone...…. He's a pretender!

• He’s rebuilt that Broncos side many times from the ground up . He also did coach at St Merge , think he had moderate success there . 

Its the platforms that Wayne Bennett built that produced all these QLD superstars we are seeing today mate. 

• Agree Wiz. He’d make a good Football Operations Manager.

There is no way that BA would allow Moses to go twelve months after signing him especially with Norman going. It was one or the other and Moses staying is a good move in my opinion.

• Took dragons to a minor premiership then a premiership and knights 1 game away from the GF.

But management of both the teams caps stuffed them afterwards
    • Pretender that will do me

• I wish we had got or get this pretender we be a 1000 times better then we are now 

• If we going to do a swap I hope we keep norman

• I’m with you there Arnie Moses seems to be playing himself out of his contact similar to when he wanted out of the tigers.

• How many games has Norman put together at top level, in a row in all the years he has been here? How many off field incidences has he had? Of course he has to go. Most inconsistent half we’ve had in a long time. Moses May be a petulant little prick, but we don’t honestly know. I haven’t met him so I can’t comment. He is always trying to fire up the boys, has come here and realised that the Eels culture is rooted.

Blocked by Bennett? Lol

Fake News!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Gosh if we can't win this with the amount of injureds they have it's a big worry🤞"
5 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"It's a worry that Gutho " wasn't able to train thru the week" hope it's not the unspeakable going on there."
8 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Too right HKF! That's exactly what should be happening. Best for him and definitely best for team too. "
14 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels will win in a very close, ugly game"
25 minutes ago
More…