Replies

• Round 10 will read Arthur sacked by Eels

• I knew it. I knew Bennett was using the media yesterday BIG TIME!!! He was carrying-on about how it was "Always my intention to see out  my current contract @Broncos".

He simply wanted to force the Bronco's hand into sacking him so that THEY HAVE TO PAY HIM OUT.

Gordon Tallis & Ben Ikin both said on separate occasions on NRL360 & other "Fox League" channel s - "Wayne Bennett REALLY LOVES THE DOLLARS".

Greedy prick doesn't wanna retire & ENJOY HIS MILLIONS travel the world etc.

• How is it being greedy though ?

• Imagine how many millions he made from 20+ years @Broncos. God knows how many millions Tinkler gave him @Knights for the couple of years he was there. 2 years @Dragons. Now he made sure he'll get paid by 2 clubs for 2019. Now that's GREEDY.

You'd think he'd be happy that he's got another club to go to immediately also for a great deal otherwise he would've said he's not interested in going there. But nope, he wants a DOUBLE PAY-CHECK IN 2019.

• That’s not greed, that’s making the most of his earning capacity.

• I would've done the exact same thing if I was in his position

• It doesn't mean he is going to Souths this year. There is no contract to coach Souths for 2019.

• He will be, Seibold didn't have a contract to coach the Broncos in 2019 either, but he has already been officially appointed by the Broncos.

• I said that Bennet would not move unless he was sacked 2 weeks ago.

• Smart .Broncos wanted him gone so they should have to pay him.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
18 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
7 hours ago
More…