Replies

• Round 10 will read Arthur sacked by Eels

• I knew it. I knew Bennett was using the media yesterday BIG TIME!!! He was carrying-on about how it was "Always my intention to see out  my current contract @Broncos".

He simply wanted to force the Bronco's hand into sacking him so that THEY HAVE TO PAY HIM OUT.

Gordon Tallis & Ben Ikin both said on separate occasions on NRL360 & other "Fox League" channel s - "Wayne Bennett REALLY LOVES THE DOLLARS".

Greedy prick doesn't wanna retire & ENJOY HIS MILLIONS travel the world etc.

• How is it being greedy though ?

• Imagine how many millions he made from 20+ years @Broncos. God knows how many millions Tinkler gave him @Knights for the couple of years he was there. 2 years @Dragons. Now he made sure he'll get paid by 2 clubs for 2019. Now that's GREEDY.

You'd think he'd be happy that he's got another club to go to immediately also for a great deal otherwise he would've said he's not interested in going there. But nope, he wants a DOUBLE PAY-CHECK IN 2019.

• That’s not greed, that’s making the most of his earning capacity.

• I would've done the exact same thing if I was in his position

• It doesn't mean he is going to Souths this year. There is no contract to coach Souths for 2019.

• He will be, Seibold didn't have a contract to coach the Broncos in 2019 either, but he has already been officially appointed by the Broncos.

• I said that Bennet would not move unless he was sacked 2 weeks ago.

• Smart .Broncos wanted him gone so they should have to pay him.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
After sitting through that deplorable effort .... our clubs 2nd such effort in the first 7 weeks of the season you referred to the group as a 'part time team' , a team that 'looks for the soft option ' and doesn't compete on plays within the 80 mins…
19 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
1 hour ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
2 hours ago
More…