Bellyache on Cronk's move!!!

In the daily planet bellyache confirms he doesn't like cooper playing for the rorters he wished he would of retired. I reckon suck it up Craig and I hope cooper causes few more ulcers for bellyache in the upcoming season. He's definitely going to miss his little general and it's going to be interesting how smith and slater react on the footy field with a new half.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Smith and slates will play there normal game , the new half will fit into there ways
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I read somewhere Talagi was in same situation as Sanders and able to negotiate after round 6 but has an option in his favour he can activate.  If so that is probably why BA moved him to 5/8 instead of bringing in Sanders or even Asi which would have…"
7 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Hayne was a once in a generation player.....are you suggesting this kid is in that league?"
16 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I think put him at wing. He gets 1st grade experience and then moves to fb. We did the same thing with Hayne"
29 minutes ago
Axel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Sounds as though the club is trying to sign him long term and fullback may be the carrot"
29 minutes ago
More…