BA Blog 1000000

So after watching this guy deploy basically zero gameplans , not being able to develop our younger players , not get the best out of established players , not get out halves to work, not teach Tepai and Kaysa a tackling technique to keep them on the field , play simple unimaginative block play after block play, not have unity in defence , not value the role of a dummy half , and have no idea what team identity or players to recruit ... I watch an 8 min day 1 press conference and he believes he knows what’s gone wrong .

We need better relationships and some more hunger . So the guys are going on a training holiday to get to know each other , most of whom have been together for 3+ years . 

lol FMD

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmm! Sounds very promising! More cuddles as cuteness! Coming our way in 2019!

• BA = NFI & DOPE

• Do you think this is what B.A. Is looking for more of amongst his players in 2019? Instead of the toughtough, hard yards he's secretly looking for this amongst his team!297999971?profile=original

• Fuck you Brad
    • Well said 

totally nailed it 

disgrace  we are all being treated as idiots 

• It gets more embarrassing by the day, only at a club like ours would this clown still have a job.

• Exactly!!!!!!
  • So it wasn't our outdated playing style, or our lack of big forwards, or our halves having hissy fits, or our lack of young talent putting pressure on out of form veterans, or our terrible defensive structure, it was our lack of cuddles.

• Oh! This just gets better and better!
  • Image result for prediction pain

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
37 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…