Arthur and players should issue an apology

64 % completion rate and 15 errors its a fucken simple game I hope the boys are embarrassed the club should issue a apology to our supporters and the ones who paid overs to attend the game to watch that shit dished up.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 64% wow that's disgusting
  • I had a massive day at work and drove from the Central Coast through a bunch of traffic between Pymble and Top Ryde to arrive 20 minutes after kickoff. That performance made me wish I hadn't made the effort.

I'm really hoping that it was a loss we needed to have and normal transmission will be restored next week. It was a woeful performance!
  • An apology for what?
    • Enlighten me scotty
    • The use of the word "SUPPORTER" doesnt apply to you Ed. Your a fan, not a supporter
  • Thats sport get over it, one bad performance doesnt make our season. Suck it up and get on board next week
  • I don't know about an apology but gees they should be embarrassed - I will be when I rock up to work on Monday, why should they feel any different?

• They should apologise for losing one of their last seven games. It's disgraceful.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Shaun Lane 
Matto
Russell even though I don't mind his work bringing the ball out.
Lussick this is more on the coach and his selection policy.Too much work in the middle the games to quick  for him.
I thought Simonsson Penisini Hopgood DB Morretti…"
3 minutes ago
Shane replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"The amount of effort Gutho puts in is insane! He's like Cameron Murray from Souths, it's round 6 but looks like he's just finished round 26. Only a matter of time his body shuts down. "
10 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Surfer eel's discussion BA
"Yep send it to Sarantinos and co."
12 minutes ago
Alfred Mateo replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Last night showed what a lot of us have been thinking-we're unfit. Saints are winning games on the back of superior fitness and strength. All their players said it was the hardest off season they had been a part of but they are reaping the benefits…"
13 minutes ago
More…