Replies

• Here’s another one 3320958252?profile=original

• At least he can lean back here.

• That looks like El Capitan if I’m not mistaken.

• No fekking way id do that, my asshole is tightening just looking at it, is that a legit pic?

I can handle being up tall trees no worries but not up buildings like this, id shit myself.

Did anybody see the asian roof top climbing legend fall to his death a few weeks ago? very scary.

• Definitely a legit picture mate! 

• This man's hourly wage was $15.51.

• Fake pics here thats for sure
    • No, they’re not fake pictures Shawn! 

• I'm an arborist and heights are fine if you are attached to something, preferably around your waist or above your head. I think they have a safety somewhere but if they fall it's gonna be uncomfortable.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"100% mutt, i wouldnt even expect a gf win under him if he came for 2 years.
Id want his eyes and smarts to take a look over the whole club, and bring in a new era of professionallism to the club.
If we dont get wayne we are a joke."
33 seconds ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Spot on mate, the parasite's taking this club for a big ride, its absolute misery to watch knowing full well whats going to happen.
Brads a weak coach at the end of the day and he's just not smart enough to get the big wins"
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Well who's to blame Longfin? Must be the fans definitely not the coach."
12 minutes ago
Space Eel replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Start at the top and take out the board and then every coach we have.
Its really pathetic and I've followed this club for 46 YEARS."
13 minutes ago
More…