Anthem

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/09/12/11/57/student-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem-in-brisbane

This kids parents need a kick in the arse, what would happen if my 11year old daughter refused to stand for the "welcome to country", how the hell does a primary school kid get to hold the Qld education department to ransom

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol adidas should jump on this
  • No doubt that the parents are quite happy to suck on the teat of social security payments. Australia....yeah it’s a bloody evil place that does nothing for anybody
    • Fact check, Mark? Her Dad’s a University Professor. Works for a living. End of story. Yours at least. 

• Brainwashed by the inbred left wing parents, should be jail time here, without the metho.
    • You mean allowed to think for herself, Shawn? And here we were thinking right wingers valued autonomy?!

• How about you think for yourself prof trigglypuff instead of pushing the leftist snowflake beta cuck uni message.

• How is aping her parents thinking for herself?Just out of curiosity, what subject do teach ?I'm thinking science or mathematics .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Lussick, just really? Thinks Moretti has been a bit hard done by. Others have had longer streaks of poor performances and no consequence. Yes, he has had better games than he did against the Dolphins but he has been solid prior to that. "
14 seconds ago
HKF replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"The problem with these type of statements and supposed commitments from the players is we have heard them many, many times before and yet every time we hear it the resurgence is fleeting.  When a team over an 11 year period has only won 6 games in a…"
4 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"If Manly flog us and they run a train through Sanders I suspect he should be as you say aswell lol.
Olakawatu incoming.
 "
5 minutes ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"He is a week behind. Resting Carty this week after he wad clearly not ready last week."
7 minutes ago
More…