Anthem

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/09/12/11/57/student-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem-in-brisbane

This kids parents need a kick in the arse, what would happen if my 11year old daughter refused to stand for the "welcome to country", how the hell does a primary school kid get to hold the Qld education department to ransom

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol adidas should jump on this
  • No doubt that the parents are quite happy to suck on the teat of social security payments. Australia....yeah it’s a bloody evil place that does nothing for anybody
    • Fact check, Mark? Her Dad’s a University Professor. Works for a living. End of story. Yours at least. 

• Brainwashed by the inbred left wing parents, should be jail time here, without the metho.
    • You mean allowed to think for herself, Shawn? And here we were thinking right wingers valued autonomy?!

• How about you think for yourself prof trigglypuff instead of pushing the leftist snowflake beta cuck uni message.

• How is aping her parents thinking for herself?Just out of curiosity, what subject do teach ?I'm thinking science or mathematics .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Dolphins by 16 unfortunately "
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Although I picked Parra in the tipping comp, I did so with no great confidence. 
I am probably in the minority but for me, Talagi on the bench is ridiculous. 
It is hot and humid in Darwin and four forwards on the bench makes a lot more sense. 
I…"
12 minutes ago
EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I think tuivita could easily make the jump to nsw cup already. He is only turning 19 this year. I think the club are playing him in Flegg solely because of his age. We have other forwards who need game time but are not eligible for Flegg and below.  "
18 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Sanders was going to leave regardless of whether he played recently. Talagi IMO is always going to resign as he has been training at fullback all pre-season. It is not a decision they have made just now to keep him at the club. "
21 minutes ago
More…