andrew johns

Is he worthwhile as a coach seriously? He is bagging our team and i dont see the team improving under him

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • i dont think so. Look what he did with a start studded origin team

• 2 week prep for an origin game, and a full pre season with a club is chalk and cheese mate.

• He did pick Kurt Gidley at fullback over J Hayne 😂😂

• Oh no not Vertitool! 

• If your looking at this from a certain point of view. Last year we were a better attacking team and soon after he joined our attack has gone downhill. But I don't think that Andrew Johns is the issue, it's our spine not stepping up and playing as a team.

• shits me when he bags the team and not his beloved knights. Also took offence to Gus calling it a fluke when we beat them. As Gus will say "A win is a win"

• Sneaky Eel : I think Johns is the problem. The halves have gone off the boil since he arrived. I don`t accuse him of the whole team doing the Arthur slide, however. His record of coaching halves is not good, too many have gone backward not forward. J Mullings is a prime example. He flopped with Benji M also. There are others. I warned about this before he was appointed as did Franky Fong. That warning was not addressed.

• Robert you are not known for your footy nouse or overly intelligent comments, but please explain if Johns is not even allowed on the paddock with his charges and has to yell at them through the fence which is at least 30 metres away can he be blamed for not doing his job.

How does he demonstrate how to kick the ball in any particular way to unnerve the catchers.

How does he explain various scenarios in which the halves could vary their play to the advantage of the team?

• Johns has been telling it the way it is - I believe he has been nobbled with our halves and if you listen closely to some of his comments I think you may realise he is NOT bagging the team but the manner in which they are being coached.

Don't know when his contract with the Eels runs out but I reckon he can't wait to head north away from Parra. 

• Who is Andrew Johns?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…