Adrian Lam

Anyone think this guy could be a good option?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No

• He’s a bit old...
  • For what?
    • A jockey strap
    • Halfback for PNG, 'Rest of the World', and QLD (because there were no halfbacks in queensland signed with the ARL).
  • What about his son
  • Love to see Brett Hodges as Coach and Burty assistance coach at Parra come 2020.Both great communicators and both great Parra old boys

• He’s talking about Brett Hodgson? Justin Hodges wasn’t a Parra old boy.
    • There still time for Justin Hodges to be a Parra old boy the way this club is Ron they may try and coax him out of retirement
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I think tuivita could easily make the jump to nsw cup already. He is only turning 19 this year. I think the club are playing him in Flegg solely because of his age. We have other forwards who need game time but are not eligible for Flegg and below.  "
2 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Sanders was going to leave regardless of whether he played recently. Talagi IMO is always going to resign as he has been training at fullback all pre-season. It is not a decision they have made just now to keep him at the club. "
6 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I don't see an issue with Brad bringing him off the bench and giving him NRL game time. Most fullbacks don't debut at fullback. They get slowly brought through either on the wing or off the bench.
He'll no doubt spend time at Cup level throughout…"
12 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"No issues for mine.
What I do like is he's been given every opportunity and the balls in his court.
Nothing is given to him he has to earn it.I mean if he continues to be given the mentioned you just have to hope he pays it back."
17 minutes ago
More…