2019 Draw. Possibly leaked??

Hi all, I have a family member who has close ties to the NRL and apparently the draw for 2019 has been finalised and he was able to reveal it too me. Looks like the new stadium will be ready for Round 1 and Souths will be our first opponent. Looks like the NRL is opening the season at the new stadium, in fact we play 5 of our first 10 games there, much like previous years where we have had more home games in the back half of the year looks like they’ll be more away games in the back end of 2019. We will also play a game at the SCG for the first time since 2006! Looks as though our Easter Monday Clash with the Tigers will to be at the new stadium. We play at Suncorp Stadium 2 weeks in a row, against Souths in Magic Round on a Saturday afternoon (we are the away team that day, so we do not lose a home game) then again against Brisbane the following Saturday. See the full draw below. Take this with a grain of salt however as the NRL may make minor changes over the next few months its only provisional at this stage. All times are AEST (Syd time)

Rd 1: Rabbitohs (H)- Thursday 7.50pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 2 Dragons (H)- Sunday 2pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 3: Sea Eagles (A)- Saturday 7.35pm @ Lottoland

Rd 4: Cowboys (H)- Thursday 7.50pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 5: Titans (H)- Friday 7.50pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 6: Roosters (A)- Friday 6pm @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Rd 7: Tigers (H)- Easter Monday 4pm @ Western Sydney Stadium (Easter Weekend)

Rd 8: Bulldogs (A)- Friday 7.50pm @ ANZ Stadium

Rd 9: Rabbitohs (A)- Saturday 3pm @ Suncorp Stadium (Magic Weekend/Round)

Rd 10: Broncos (A)- Saturday 5.30pm @ Suncorp Stadium (Indigenous Round)

Rd 11: Storm (H)- Sunday 4.10pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 12: Cowboys (A)- Sunday 4.10pm @ 1300 Smiles Stadium

Rd 13: Sharks (H)- Friday 6pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 14: Broncos (H)- Saturday 7.35pm @ TIO Stadium (Darwin Game)

Rd 15: Panthers (A)- Thursday 7.50pm @ Panthers Stadium

Rd 16: Warriors (A)- Sunday 2pm @ Mt Smart Stadium

Rd 17: Bye

Rd 18: Raiders (A)- Saturday 7.35pm @ GIO Stadium

Rd 19: Knights (H)- Saturday 5.30pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 20: Storm (A)- Friday 6pm @ AAMI Park

Rd 21: Warriors (H)- Sunday 2pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 22: Sharks (A)- Saturday 5.30pm @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Rd 23: Panthers (H)- Friday 6pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

Rd 24: Tigers (A)- Sunday 2pm @ ANZ Stadium

Rd 25: Bulldogs (H)- Sunday 4pm @ Western Sydney Stadium

WHO WE PLAY TWICE: Rabbitohs, Cowboys, Tigers, Bulldogs, Broncos, Storm, Sharks, Panthers, Warriors

WHO WE PLAY ONCE: Dragons, Sea Eagles, Titans, Roosters, Raiders, Knights

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy with that draw
  • So if the stadium isn't ready at the start of the season we can you use that as our 2019 excuse because we didn't have much back end games there.
  • I dont like that draw we play 6 teams who in the 8 now and i say be in the 8 next year to twice so that be to hard for us so 2018 and 2019 wooden spooners here we come

• Now that it is on here the NRL will change it just so they can say it is "FAKE NEWS".

• Launching the new stadium on a Thursday? That's not happening.
    • Yeh, like I said below, I'd prefer the St George game to open it. A sunny Sunday arvo would be perfect to open the stadium.

• But next year has 26 rounds?
  • Very little chance the stadium is ready for round 1, it is not expected to be finished until april.

• That could change though. In any event, no one really knows when it will be complete, unless you are in the business. Infrastructure NSW says the stadium is 65% complete and from the looks of it the fitting out should commence shortly.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at…"
27 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
43 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
46 minutes ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
1 hour ago
More…