2019 - already stuffed?

Do we have any hope next year?So sick and tired of hearing year after year that we are rebuilding.With the experience of Norman going and no real replacement we are even further behind.Not to be negative, just being realistic.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well you've just answered yourself with a negative answer , i mean to be realistic lets just sit back and watch how the eels go in the first few rounds. And besides , Hey its xmas... MERRY Christmas !! , fellow EELERS... " GO PARRA !!!
  • ¡Claro, tenemos esperanza! Sólo tienes que esperar que otros equipos sean golpeadas con peajes de lesiones masivas o alguna otra mierda los golpea.

¡Feliz Navidad!
  • We will get the wooden spoon you can bet on that
  • Letting Norman go now is an early step forward in our rebuild, it might hurt us a little this year but helps in the long run

• I’m still holding out hope that last year was the exception. Hoping we come out in 2019, get a few early wins and keep rolling through the year nowhere near the bottom.

I’m temporarily optimistic as I am before the start of each season, although, at the start of last season I genuinely thought we’d go top 4 again.

If we start the year poorly, I’ll go back to calling a spade a spade and call for everyone’s sacking after every loss.
  • I haven’t heard the club say anything about rebuilding, that’s all the media saying that.

• What would you call if Brett?

• The regular year to year comings and goings of a footy club. It’s not as if they’re tearing the club up from the roots and completely remaking it. It’s continuous improvement.

• Mate they have decided that what was going to be our spine is no longer going to be our spine, the structures we had in place are no longer going to be the structures going forward, it sounds like a rebuild, smells like a rebuild, looks like a rebuild, it's a rebuild. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • This reply was deleted.
      • NOT to be POSITIVE just being a UNICORN

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yeah Man replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"If Bennett signs with Souths do we keep BA not many choices out there better. "
1 minute ago
alexeel17 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Ethan Sanders inks three-year deal with Raiders
"BA is a joke. Sanders only getting a run because we're forced through injuries yet ba had no hesistation giving JA game time, even contemplated moving brown to centre to accomodate JA in the halves. Sanders clearly the one with more potential as…"
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Nothing his hard to believe, if some people here realised how many times they repeat themselves, My Bob comes out tells us our red zone problems at both ends of the field (insight is a wonderful thing). Wiz tells us the same thing for the last 10…"
9 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Ok pal whatever. It's old news and Nathan is in a far better place."
16 minutes ago
More…