2018 "Parra Style" NRL Draw

Hi all,

Don't know why it's so hard to find a good looking NRL Draw poster on google these days, but I quickly mashed up my own for my desk at work with a Parra theme.

I just thought I'd share it with you guys in case anyone else was looking for something like this.

2018%20NRL%20Draw%20JC.pdf

Bring on March 11th vs the Panthers. Woohoo!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
5 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
6 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
11 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I don't think at this stage Parramatta will get the wooden spoon. Gold Coast and South Sydney are the favourites for me. The wooden spoon doesn't care about whether you lose by 1 point or 40. I remember in 2018 we were very competitive in a lot of…"
11 minutes ago
More…