2018 Jersey Alternate Options - Vote

Given the hypothetical, these four jersey options were put to the Eels members for an outright Vote for the coveted 2108 design, which Jersey would you have chosen for our 2018 ?

Jerseys are courtesy of 1EE designer Jamsey.. Very nice work remembering, he probably produced these with a couple of days work. VOTE NOW.

LESS IS MORE

60s JERSEY

1986  MODERNISED 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3320923214?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• LIKE 2 AND 3, 4 IS CRAP

• For mine I like the minimalist simplicity of Jersey 1. Its very modern but also has a touch of our heritage with the striped arms.

Would also prove a huge hit with the new generation supporters and teens

• I for one like our jersey for this year, and am completely happy with it. If I had the option to vote however, I would choose 1 or 4. 1 because it looks fantastic, and 4 because it represents our heritage as a club

• 3284872987?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• I like no. 3 but I don't think I can wait until 2108.
    Is it possible to get the official jersey in the same graphics? That would make a better comparison.
  • Wow! 1 and 3 for me.
  • Jamesy can you do your designs in the 2017 colours, Royal blue and yellow 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
2 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
34 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
50 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…