2018 Jersey Alternate Options - Vote

Given the hypothetical, these four jersey options were put to the Eels members for an outright Vote for the coveted 2108 design, which Jersey would you have chosen for our 2018 ?

Jerseys are courtesy of 1EE designer Jamsey.. Very nice work remembering, he probably produced these with a couple of days work. VOTE NOW.

LESS IS MORE

60s JERSEY

1986  MODERNISED 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3320923214?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• But Dick Thornett never wore these!

• Farking Brilliant Jamesy.

Love them all but A is my favourite.

• LIKE 2 AND 3, 4 IS CRAP

• For mine I like the minimalist simplicity of Jersey 1. Its very modern but also has a touch of our heritage with the striped arms.

Would also prove a huge hit with the new generation supporters and teens

• I for one like our jersey for this year, and am completely happy with it. If I had the option to vote however, I would choose 1 or 4. 1 because it looks fantastic, and 4 because it represents our heritage as a club

• 3284872987?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• I like no. 3 but I don't think I can wait until 2108.
    Is it possible to get the official jersey in the same graphics? That would make a better comparison.
  • Wow! 1 and 3 for me.
  • Jamesy can you do your designs in the 2017 colours, Royal blue and yellow 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"My thoughts exactly. "
54 seconds ago
christeel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"eels  28 over the  fins 8.  ... m o m  Dylan brown... "
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"Never invested in top line talent ?  Obviously Mike Wood has never read this site .  We have the top 3 player in the NRL in almost every position .  There were  two clubs circling for Brown , Paulo , Matto and Moses , and we were just lucky nobody…"
13 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I can see that he's got plenty of raw talent but the way the club is carrying on, anyone would think he's the next coming of Jarryd Hayne.
He needs to cool his heels and develop his game in reserves and then BA can promote him. Until then he's…"
26 minutes ago
More…