Eels 17 defeat Tigers 16
Eels 28 defeat Broncos 14
Eels 20 defeat Bulldogs 4
Knights 29 defeat Eels 10
Eels 30 defeat Titans 8
Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium
Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Only lost 4 games in the past 16!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great draw we are lucky only playing storm sharks roosters and panthers once
    • I agree we were very lucky with the draw. But you can only play what's in front of you.
    • Lucky we only play Newcastle once
  • If Dragons lose tonight, we are guaranteed of top 8 spot even if we lose our last two games
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
1 hour ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
1 hour ago
More…