Just heard Clover announce that the NYE fireworks will be a LGBT and SSM theme this years with big cascading rainbows to rain down under the bridge.

Clover stated she wanted the whole world to see Australia supports LGBT and SSM.

Im not going to slant this blog with any bias or my opinion, but i will be giving it later.

Whats your thoughts on the 2017 NYE fireworks theme?

Id like to dedicate this blog to the absolute champion Milo Yiannopoulos who is currently spreading the truth in this country, get behind the man and spread the word.

This blogs also dedicated to Carlo because i know shes loves these topics. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What does rainbows have to do with SSM?
    • The rainbow flag is the official Gay flag, SSM is about gays getting married, there is a link longy.

Personally im ok with this, its their year and moment, was just looking for a decent debate with the blog.

• The real rainbow which God put into the clouds has 7 colours the gay rainbow has 6. So in essence they’re (SSM & LGBTQXYZ)  are attempted very foolishly making themselves out to be little miniature humanistic god’s.

• Can I have whatever you're on Monts- what a beautiful twisted reality!! Albeit, a colour or two short of ... fuck... short of... mmm. ... reality? Is that what I'm missing here? Lol the real rainbow. You crack me up like an overcooked pavlova!!
  • Absolutely Criminal. This evil witch is long past her use by date.

• This reply was deleted.
  • It will be a bi-annual celebration - New Years closely followed by the Mardi Gras.

Farking hypocrites.

•  Bi-Anal celebration too

• It's got out of hand....And Clover Moore is a real piece of work.

• Is everything now going to be about phaggots and transgender mental dopes ? Are we going to have this  perverted lifestyle forced down our throats 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him."
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Moses 
2. Gutho 
3. Lomax
4. Jennings 
5. Beau Scott, at the time he brought a lot to the team. What was a inexperienced side and forward pack. He helped build the foundations a lot. "
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Tex Hot will get more money in the UK. Over here he is a winger or back up fullback. Over there he will get another gig at fullback. Not a bad player but journeyman. "
1 hour ago
More…