12 Mau

13 Kenny Edwards

14 Kelepi Tanginoa

15 Pauli Pauli

16 Lee Mossop

17 Darcey Lussick

18 Peni Terepo

19 Mitch Allgood

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is it teamlist Tuesday already?

No, it's flappy footed ferrit farker Friday.

• Wheres jo paulo??? This is a nuffies team list
    • You can never hold back the crab.

• I'd like to hope we sign at least 1 1st grader for next yr. Cant solely rely on juniors coming through.

Also when is darcy lussick off contract? I cant see him being retained for anywhere near the money he is currently on.
  • George Rose will be there and i would say Danny Wicks as well
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Gower will be there instead of Allgood.

I'd say John Folau will be brought up to first grade next year. Prepping him for the return of his Brother. I'd sign when we get Izzy he will go left centre alongside Radradra. Leaving Hoppa at right centre with the option of John Folau or Gooddall on the wing, I dare say that it will be Goodall/Toutai and J. Folau will be the third choice.

• Toutai for a possible centre spot????
    • I was questioning the guy who did the blog.
      He put toutai as a possible centre spot. Crazy!!!
      Coz he's playing so well on the wing, let's put him in field more.
  • We have not resign Gower or Folau yet so i think they are not wanted next year

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"So that says we have a coach that can beat Penrith . The fact we lost to the tigers says we have a poor attitude . And we have for decades. On and off feild leadership is as big a problem as coaching. And that may not necessarily only apply to the…"
2 hours ago
Poupou Escobar replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
""Friday nights game should have been nearly closed out in the first 25 minutes. We had enough ball and field position to take the wind out of the Phins."
You really think so? At halftime we had 50% possession: iStats/NRL (championdata.com)
If we had…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
4 hours ago
More…