2010 Jerseys

I was under the impression that the vintage 1981 style jersey including the classic Eels logo wasn't going to be reintroduced until the 2011 season.I didn't hear any comments by the commentary team or any recent blogs on here.. what's the deal?They looked fantastic and I can't wait to see the away strip!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The jersey worn last night was the 2010 heritage jersey. I am surprised they used it so early in the season, I didn't think that it would have been unveiled until the Heritage round, anywow, work on the street is that it will be used in conjustction with the 2010 Home (Gold) and Away (Blue) jerseys.

I am sure I read that the jersey worn last night will NOT be the 2011 jersey, but the logo will be
  • The jersey you seen ZipZip will be worn in eight games throughout the season.
  • it will be worn 8 times this year. (7 more to go)

really liked the look too.
  • The away strip is obvisouly Yellow with the 2010 Features not sure if the numbers will be in White but yesterdays jerseys were good :)
  • Parra are wearing 3 jerseys this year, the 2010 gold and the 2010 blue (same as last years jerseys with the new collars) and they will wear the heritage jersey as worn in round 1 8 times this year.

One other thing, I brought a hertiage jersey on friday and you might want to know, They are more fitted than previous jerseys, and are a bit smaller. I previously purchased the 2007 gold jersey in size Small and it fitted perfectly, I was gonna get the heritage jersey in size small but when I tried it on it was too tight, The Medium fitted perfectly. So if your buying your heritage jersey online you might wanna buy a size up then your regular size.

• hope this helps anyone with sizing. the photo is the medium.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
2 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
2 hours ago
More…