Replies

• 133443166?profile=original

• Most of these signings were made before Bernie arrived at the club. Jennings, Norman, ect. Brad is the common denominator here.

• Wasn't Norman signed by Stuart?
      • Yes, but he was resigned under ba.

• isnt 200k under salary cap better then being 200k over salary cap.

stop making noise for the sake of making noise

• It's quite unbelieveable we are even close to the limit considering we have no REP players. Like it or not our cap has been mismanaged in the extreme. (If this figure is correct of course, which if we have no room for Precious it is probably true)

• Clubs are required to be close to the cap as per the CBA with the players association. Every team is required to at least meet the salary floor which is set at 92.5% of the cap. With the cap set at about $9.6m, the floor is set at $8.8m, that is why every team is close to the cap regardless of how much talent they have.

• That's absolute bull shit brett. The reason why Parramatta don't have the available cap space is because of Arthur's horrendous distribution of the funds available

We shouldn'tbe anywhere near the cap with this lot. There's hardly a rep player within the squad.   We could have spent the available funds on still  available players like klemmer and dropped one of our top 30 to the Wenty squad 

• Your ignorance is breathtaking Chief

• why is BA solely in charge of the cap, that doesn’t sound right.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
" No Carty??"
5 minutes ago
MeelK replied to EA's discussion Luca Moretti early footy career
"I don't think I lasted that long..."
7 minutes ago
Sparky 74 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)

Going Forward once Moses returns i would like to see the following team
1. Blaize Talagi
2. Maiks Sivo
3. Will Penisini
4. Clint Gutherson
5. Bailey Simmonson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Joey Lussick
10. Junior…"
8 minutes ago
My Bob replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Life is too short. Tomorrow is not guaranteed for any of us, yesterday is gone. Live today, love someone, try and make someone smile. 52! Too young. "
10 minutes ago
More…