2009 run to semis brewing. Eels to come good

Posted by Benny HeeL on May 27, 2018 at 6:58pm in Parra Blogs
View Blogs
Parramatta can and will turn this around. They do need new personal but BA remains the man to guide and inspire them. Hayne to ignite it, Corey Norman to step up and display his natural talent. Stay tuned.
As per last 2 weeks, it has been building. The Warriors 2nd half effort was the start. On Thursday night Norman lifted his performance, having been returned to his rightful position. The more open, expansive style developed further. We now need to support each ball carry. There were many good runs with hands free but no runners. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good story bro.
  • Time you give up the Bundy mate
  • Benny Heel! LOLL mate you are not serious! What meds you been taking Benny? 

• Steady Monts.  You will start hyperventilating shortly. 

• Your a idiot
    • Shawn.  You’re an idiot. Always ‘an’ preceeding a vowel.  Back to 101 grammar champion. 

• Get off the crack pipe
  • Copy and Paste each time we win lol
  • Just before the season started had a dream of Jarryd busting through the Panthers forward pack to score a try. Still have not given up on the eels ending the season very well. If Jarryd does not get injured and plays 4 games in a row, he is going to get his timing, 80 minutes NRL fitness and mojo back and cause havoc (not the 2009 Jarryd). We can beat the Rabbits next week using a similar game plan executed tonight. 

• Benny the heel mate, we're one win off what would be the start of our 2009 run :( that year we were 4/14 at this point

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"A coaches responsibilities,  instill discipline,  hold people to account,  set standards, uphold set standards,  motivate,  encourage,  nurture,  construct a game plan that suits your players strengths.  BA falls short on many of the qualities that…"
1 minute ago
Bourbon Man replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TO THE BUSH COACH FANS
"Frankie, I want to address you personally in this post.
As someone who deals with boards all the time in my professional capacity, what I can tell you is that, for the most part, they are ceremonial appointments, based on votes from a cabal whom…"
1 minute ago
EelsAgeMe replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Couldn't agree more. Brad took no responsibility and instead he threw most of his team, the one he coaches, under the bus. I will say this though, I haven't seen him like that before. The pressure is building. "
2 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
""Oh well bin this one and move on"
Here we go folks the absolute king of low standards Coryn Hughes  has spoken and posted a absolute gem 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Coryn's standards are so low that  the only time he gets upset is when Coles and Woolworths run out of…"
3 minutes ago
More…