2009 run to semis brewing. Eels to come good.

Parramatta can and will turn this around. They do need new personal but BA remains the man to guide and inspire them.  Hayne to ignite it, Corey Norman to step up and display his natural talent.   Stay tuned. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bahaahahhahaha

• That all sounds a bit strange! 

• See children.......drugs are very bad for you.

• Like someone else said we will probably play really well and beat tops sides in like the final 6 rounds or something. We will spend all off season saying, "what if" etc. It will give us a false sense of security going into 2019 and then boom we are disappointed again with another bad season.
  • 2009 is highly unlikely to ever play out again. For starters, we don't have a player anything like Jarryd was back in 09, not even the man himself is like that anymore. I would be more than happy for him to prove me wrong but I just can't see it happening. Jarryd hasn't been the same since he returned to the NRL.

The Eels are in the unfortunate position of likely having to get rid of about 50% of our playing roster and start a fresh. Another 5yr plan coming up.

I will never give up on the Eels but it is very hard being an Eels supporter.

• Know you're hoping so was l no chance of that happening just dont have the players to achieve that we will be bottom 4 and all we will be looking forward to is fighting off the spoon.
  • Ive got a feeling
  • Yeah if hayne attempts to inspire a 09 run he will most likely injure his other hip
  • LOL!

• I'll see your unicorn and raise you 2 unicorns... I think it's clear we will be undefeated from here on, finish top 4 and easily win the comp without being remotely challenged by anyone. Now excuse me while I go punch myself in the face...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I am not worried about our outside backs. RCG and Paulo still have a couple years left. These 2 are a must resign amongst our older forwards. The other 3 of Lane, Carty and Matto, we would probably want to offload a couple of them when their…"
20 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Unfortunately I feel like Ken Mamaulo is more likely for us.

"
47 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Eels should look to Semi Villamei at cowboys, cant get a start there"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo to prop forward"
1 hour ago
More…