Replies

• Good times. From memory, we have a pretty good record at Suncorp.

Strange seeing Ennis and Robinson in Broncos colors and Hayne in the centres.

• Boy didn't Mateo have a huge game. Also great watching Fui striding out into open spaces.

• I remember this game well, in the last couple of minutes my wife looked at me and said why do you have that shitty look on your face, I replied watch they'll kick behind grothe and score, then, well it happened, neighbors could hear me screaming.
    Anyone notice Hayne on the stagg try, he just gave up the chase, if he stayed with them he could have stopped it, lazy.
  • Great game that Anderson as coach. I remember Bennett beating Smith(Saints) in 92,93 GF. Correct me if im wrong but all i remember is Brian Smith always had the wood on Bennett we were the only side that Bennett had troubles with consistantly. We were great at suncorp. Smithy always got Parra up against Bennett and the Broncs good memories.

• Anderson didnt coach till 2009
  • I'd forgotten the result of this game until it got to 26-26, then I remembered. Not any easier today than it was that day. Admittedly though, that was the day I realised Lockyer was a God, absolutely clutch.

• This game was on Fox Sports in the offseason as part of the Club Day specials
  • Im loosing it my memory is fekd. Your spot on Hagan was still there in 2008.

• Rabs said Number 17 Junior Paulo.Is every Polynesian called Junior Paulo? Any relation to the currently suspended Junior?Michael Annus looks like a Vulcan out of Star Trek.

Paulo is a digital designer and web developer.
    • No relation. I think our current Joseph Paulo is somehow related to our old Junior Paulo though.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Pops, good blog.
Absolutely. R&R & managing the cap would be a nightmare. Gould says it keeps him up at night. Every signing is a risk with are so many balls in the air. Player managers, business associates and partners, spouses, family influences,…"
17 seconds ago
Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
26 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
34 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.
But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team."
52 minutes ago
More…