Replies

• There are more offloads in that first try than we had in the whole 2018 season...

• Lol
    • They were the days. Great to watch.
      • It really was an amazing season, with just one stumble at the most important moment.

• Plsyers offloading and 3-4 support players expect the passto come to them every play. Player makes a bresk and 2-3 players give him options to pass to.

Gee we haven't seen that at Parra for a long time. Mind you the likes of Melbourne have changed the game and the speed is nothing like that now.
  • Brings a tear to the eye... not because of how good they were then, but because of how shit they are now.

Saddest part if how much worse the actual game is today. The NRL & Melbourne have a lot to answer for.

• Really makes you cry....off loads absolutely everywhere.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Coach Nepotism's discussion Live footage of Parramatta dressing room in Darwin following there embarrassing defeat.
"It's obviously doctored, our plodders couldn't move that well. "
54 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"And a bad attitude can also sometimes be a symptom of boredom 
I know from my preschoolers if there is nothing engaging the negative stuff comes out 
I would be bored shitless with him 🤷‍♀️"
1 minute ago
The Captain replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"We can't dump them to cup because we have to field a team and our reserve grade side is abysmal. The lack of depth is what allows this rot to set in, without constant competition for top level spots the players have less reason to put in full effort…"
1 minute ago
Adrian Bowles replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Spot on. Excellent interpersonal skills is essential in any leadership position in any field. You have got to have a vision and bring all people along in support of that vision. It doesn't seem like Arthur is connecting with the players."
2 minutes ago
More…