Replies

• Good news; reckon a few have the new gurnsey too....

• I wonder what proportion are ticketed
  • This is a good effort and I predict that by next year we will go ahead of the bunnies for membership numbers.

When you consider we had not made the semis until last year since 2009 and we have not won a premiership since 1986 this is a good outcome for the club with plenty of upside to come

• We're running 3rd behind Bronco's and Bunnies according to the NRL

https://www.nrl.com/membership/

Not bad and no reason we can't split them.

Pretty embarrasing numbers for both Tigers and Saints as merged ventures.

NRL Membership - NRL.com
    Become an NRL member, NRL membership numbers.
    • Titans have 5800 members, they won't last another year
    • I'm pretty sure they slipped a zero into the Roosters number. It's meant to read 1,256.

• Shift the Titans and make them the second team that Brisbane should have, and that number becomes 20,000 pretty quickly.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
13 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
More…