1Eyed Eel Judiciary

In this thread, I'll basically be logging when people have been added to the Sin Bin and when the badge will be removed. If you want clarification as to why, you can politely raise it here. I'll also use this to explain why someone has been suspended.

Simply, if you follow the Code of Conduct you wont' have a problem with either:

http://www.1eyedeel.com/notes/1Eyed_Eel_Code_of_Conduct

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sinbad, Nubond and BourbonMan all in the bin for various insults over the last hour

• Ah good, was about to suggest it myself.

• Good for you 1EE. Sinbad has had it coming for a long time. I applaud your stance on cleaning up this site.
  • Yay, can we throw rotten fruit at them :)

• Ive been binned because i insulted Phil and he's gone and cryed about it. Wake up to yourself its a F***** website you Girl.

• Sorry but Nubond and sinbad have not been rude to anyone

BM should be sent packing to support the DOGS or STORM

he is a fake supporter anyway....

Can somone show a pic of  him with EELS jersey or flag or hat... better yet has anyone seen BM at the game..

I rest my case

show up or support another team your not welcome if you have no other excuse outside of this country

Everyone else who has money can show there true colours and turn up to games in Sydney melb perth qld and Adeliade and Canberra and NZ.

BM = MELB STORM supporter

• If you insulted me, I missed it. You were binned because of the little trio of insults trading between the three of you. Anyway, as the song goes 'It's my website, and I can cry if I want to, and you're gone.'

• Comments in question, while in the Sin Bin

"Narrowed minded Cowards like you are the ones that cause all the problems."

"Wake up to yourself its a F***** website you Girl."

• Just because I don't always go to the games doesn't mean I don't support the team.

The truth be told, I prefer to watch the games at home because I can watch it with my mates, have a drink, smoke a cigarette and enjoy the game on my own terms rather than being coralled around like the drover's dog, pay too much money for a pie, and be subject to the unwanted opinions of *people* such as yourself (I'm not allowed to abuse you for a week so you can sub in any insult of your choosing between the asterisks).

I do own plenty of merchandise and have followed the club and players intently since 1984 when I first started watching League at the age of 6. The fact that we're all devoting time to squabbling on an internet forum about the Eels should provide ample evidence that EVERYONE on this forum (except trolls like Nubond and Taha etc) is a diehard Eels supporter and to suggest that I'm not, simply because I school your arse in our arguments, just makes you look even sillier.

• Or moi Bourbs. I don't consider myself a troll, however. Just a friendly little Sharks supporter.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…