1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

In this thread, I'll basically be logging when people have been added to the Sin Bin and when the badge will be removed. If you want clarification as to why, you can politely raise it here. I'll also use this to explain why someone has been suspended.

Simply, if you follow the Code of Conduct you wont' have a problem with either:

http://www.1eyedeel.com/notes/1Eyed_Eel_Code_of_Conduct

Views: 3783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I am going to like you Mr?Ms?Mrs? Moderator.

@ the Moderator

GOLD !!!!!!!!!

When did you start putting your undies on on the outside, Mack?

Is this a permanent sacking ? 
Is the "moderator" still around? Or did they pack their Bongos and leave?

Swift n deadly, i think the new moderator should be known as the Inland Taipan.... One bite n your gone... Welcome sir :) p.s. Im one of the good one guys on here, Taipan......

Chucky gone because calling someone a poofter violates at least the couple of first codes. BYE BYE.

Chucky replied to Craig's discussion 'City V Country thoughts'

"WAS AT SHARKS MANLY TRIAL GAME AT START OF YEAR, PEARCE WAS AT THE GAME TO WATCH HIS MATE, THEY LEFT TOGETHER DEADSHIT, ARE YOU JEALOUS POOFTER BOY, LOL"

Pots also gone for abuse and for getting inflicted with CHUCKY's CAP LOCK DISEASE.

HEY CHUCKY, JUST SHOWS YOU KNOW F*** ALL CHAMP! I HAPPEN TO KNOW PEARCE AND CARNEY ARE NOT BEST FRIENDS AS YOU PUT IT HA HA HA, POOR PISSANT!!! YOU MY FRIEND ARE A PARRA SITE OF THE LOWEST, DUMBEST FORM. THAT BRAIN EXCHANGE WITH YOUR 6 YEAR OLD WORKED WONDERS HUH!?

bongo its very noble of you to call a ceasefire, LOL, your upset that pots has gone but you are happy to whip up hysteria on here at any chance n say the site is full of dickheads that should be booted of, you called for SJ to get the boot yesterday, n when others call you out for it you get upset.... you had a go at me the other day for being one of the worst on this site n attackin, women, children n old people, which is total garbage n the definition whipin up unneaded n false hysteria, so how bout you go easy on others then they may afford you the same respect... you even get on the other site n name people on here and attack them unprovoked... so if you want respect youve generally got to earn it in this world. so you called me out the other day n i took it with grace, lets see if you can afford me the same now... cheers

Ah Nostrils its you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by 1Eyed Eel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service