100-nil

There are more problems within the club than the starting line up!! Both 1st grade and reserve grade failed to fire a shot. If Cronulla do a job on us this week the internal problems within the club will be out for everyone to see.........

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gezza what internal problems are you referring too?

I agree, alls not well in the hood.

• Corey Norman and Brad Arthur
  • Norman has burnt his last bridge by the looks.

What a shame but this clown will not learn.

• Let’s hope he proves us wrong this weekend lads as well as hope his poor attitude doesn’t rub off on Moses!! Last week in the media when asked to describe Brad Arthur’s spray he gave the boys after the Penrith game he laughed off the seriousness of it and said it wasn’t his best, his attitude and seriousness towards the coach can easily rub off on his team mates! If a coach gives you a spray it shouldn’t be a laughing matter and the team obviously didn’t take it too seriously either.
  • The Dalai saved us and took us to the promised land of 4th brother.

Have faith in the God King Arfur, cause in BA we trust..... yeh bros

• Gezza Question is Not IF but WHEN CRONULLA DO A JOB ON US and how big

• Arni mate lighten up. We will come good and we have a pretty talented team. We may not win this game, but I reckon we will see the players put in.
    • Probably not but we are not as bad as we have neen playing the last two games.
  • so Longfin you  saying we will make the top 4 again

• We have seen better days. Get rid of Jane Evans and we will be starting to rectify some of our defensive issues immediately.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Avon Barksdale's discussion NRL admits bunker got it wrong on roosters obstruction call
"I said in a previous post that common sense has gone out the window with refereeing  today. There  all basically clones to a system. In other words they are as dumb as dog shit. "
3 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
22 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Frank, Gus highly recommends The Dynasty in Belmore, as having sublime Chinese to die for."
22 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Fiji ladies and gents you want to find the next Turuva Sivo Radradra Ravalawa and alike they are there."
22 minutes ago
More…