1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Dozy Norman's Blogs (526)

Blogs Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"BA is weak when it comes to the media. Doesn’t rant enough. That’s one good thing ab…"

Dozy Norman replied 38 minutes ago to Chambers facing 3 weeks for Jarryd tackle.

27 29 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Jackson

"But they let Hindy retire with the spoon?"

Dozy Norman replied 5 hours ago to NRL We are watching you.

12 1 hour ago
Reply by carpediemin

"No, you goose, gee get with the times, man, Seggy is signing up with the Alice Sprin…"

Dozy Norman replied 5 hours ago to Sign Seygearo

27 5 hours ago
Reply by L3gEndTHECROWE3LS

"Then write to him, Arnie, and ask him out on a date. I’m sure he might say yes oh...…"

Dozy Norman replied 6 hours ago to Which of these players outcast players would we like to see as future eels.

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Dozy Norman

"He’s resigning with the Dolphins "

Dozy Norman replied 6 hours ago to Sign Seygearo

27 5 hours ago
Reply by L3gEndTHECROWE3LS

"Salmon deserves his first grade spot. No to any of them. We’ve got young players up…"

Dozy Norman replied 23 hours ago to Which of these players outcast players would we like to see as future eels.

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Dozy Norman

"Sack Brad...the one who wrote this blog..."

Dozy Norman replied yesterday to I’m so over the sack BA blogs.

45 6 hours ago
Reply by brad

"I live in the rural country and to be honest a lot if the cattle farmers around me w…"

Dozy Norman replied yesterday to Should the farmers accept some criticism for not preparing for the drought ?

96 12 hours ago
Reply by Browny

"Sack Shaun Lane sack Ferguson "

Dozy Norman replied yesterday to Shawn Lane/ Stat Attack: The 17 most-improved players of 2018

8 yesterday
Reply by Nitram

"Watching the cheating tonight with the three refs. Parra might justttttttt win."

Dozy Norman replied yesterday to 2 Meter Forward Pass From Milford To Korbin Sims & Ref Is In Line And Its Awarded

19 yesterday
Reply by Sir Col - THE MAGIC MUSHROOM"

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service