1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

The Ape's Blogs (1,240)

Blogs Replied To (1220) Replies Latest Activity

"The fact he doesn't have a contract beyond next year tells you plenty.  Put it this…"

The Ape replied 1 hour ago to BA declares Moses the main man

68 57 minutes ago
Reply by Poupou Escobar

"Who writes this shit at the club "all key lessons have been learned and embedded for…"

The Ape replied Dec 5 to Salmon Drink Driving Charge

30 Dec 6
Reply by Wizards"Hayne Slain” Sleeve

"I'd take Bird at the right price."

The Ape replied Dec 5 to Jack bird.

36 Dec 6
Reply by nudger

"Seibold's welcome to him. Has the word 'assess' in the article been censored by this…"

The Ape replied Dec 4 to The Courier Mail - Moses won’t be resigned

40 Dec 5
Reply by Sir Col - THE MAGIC MUSHROOM"

"I agree with your comments about body shapes. We need footy players not just 100kg a…"

The Ape replied Dec 1 to 20-40 kick: NRL coaches to consider trial for rule proposal

51 Dec 6
Reply by BE STONE COLD

"It's a lottery play that provides an undeserved gift. It's like that feckin Snitch…"

The Ape replied Dec 1 to 20-40 kick: NRL coaches to consider trial for rule proposal

51 Dec 6
Reply by BE STONE COLD

"I would have take him for next year at least if it meant we could unload Moses or No…"

The Ape replied Dec 1 to S.johnson signs 3 year deal with sharpies did we miss out?

34 Dec 2
Reply by Girth Wind & Fire

"Good to see him rise to the occasion."

The Ape replied Nov 29 to It Must Be True That Our Boys Are Really Playing Hard For Their Team Mates

24 Nov 30
Reply by Poppa

"If you're banning TPA's your banning TPA's. The duration seems irrelevant. Good luck…"

The Ape replied Nov 29 to One year contracts only with no TPAs...would this work?

16 Dec 1
Reply by Brett Allen

"You know $100,000 is a 6 figure sum right? "

The Ape replied Nov 28 to Warriors offer Dylan Brown 6 year multimillion dollar deal

92 Nov 29
Reply by Gerad Elias

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service