1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Snake Plissken's Blogs (33,391)

Blogs Replied To (32967) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on Mace."

Snake Plissken replied 23 minutes ago to Immature, Lacking in Composure and also promising for the future. SACK them now, I don't think so!

47 7 minutes ago
Reply by colin hussey

"Well done Peter Gentle......... Brad was very lucky to have him, without him hes got…"

Snake Plissken replied 27 minutes ago to Brad Arthur must be Coach of the Year

58 27 minutes ago
Reply by Snake Plissken

"bwahahahahahaha!!!"

Snake Plissken replied 32 minutes ago to Immature, Lacking in Composure and also promising for the future. SACK them now, I don't think so!

47 7 minutes ago
Reply by colin hussey

"Well said Wes."

Snake Plissken replied 17 hours ago to I’m so over the sack BA blogs.

45 6 hours ago
Reply by brad

"Exactly right, they are the main culprits, but weve given billions of tax payers mon…"

Snake Plissken replied 19 hours ago to Should the farmers accept some criticism for not preparing for the drought ?

96 12 hours ago
Reply by Browny

"What id like to know is wheres all the countries weve helped over the years with cha…"

Snake Plissken replied 19 hours ago to Should the farmers accept some criticism for not preparing for the drought ?

96 12 hours ago
Reply by Browny

"Success looks like Frankie Fong"

Snake Plissken replied 21 hours ago to What does success look like?

19 1 hour ago
Reply by carpediemin

"You should ask Grunts how hes coping on his five 500 acre farms, must be doing it to…"

Snake Plissken replied 21 hours ago to Should the farmers accept some criticism for not preparing for the drought ?

96 12 hours ago
Reply by Browny

"So youve finally got something right 666, had to happen sooner of later i suppose...."

Snake Plissken replied 21 hours ago to 3-2-1 EELS V STORM

23 20 hours ago
Reply by ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

"There will be nobody left over there soon lol, theres only about 6 regulars as it it…"

Snake Plissken replied yesterday to THE FONG PAYS TRIBUTE AND CONGRATULATES THE GREAT BRAD ARTHUR

60 21 hours ago
Reply by Frankie Fong

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service