1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'''s Blogs (34,847)

Blogs Replied To (34404) Replies Latest Activity

"Seeing a lot of eels fans writing Lane off early, i think they might get a surprise…"

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied 5 hours ago to Wests Tigers, Parramatta ready to pounce on uncontracted Robert Jennings

35 3 minutes ago
Reply by nudger

"After this year Paul i see next year as a year where everybody has to prove themselv…"

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied 5 hours ago to Who would like us to keep next year

21 5 minutes ago
Reply by Bite of the cherry

"Ive forfeited a shit load more than that."

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied 5 hours ago to Corey Doesn’t Know The Rules

35 1 minute ago
Reply by Khagan - DEMOTE SUPERCORRUPTMOD

"I want the ones who are dominating their opposing numbers to stay, the rest can fuck…"

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied 5 hours ago to Who would like us to keep next year

21 5 minutes ago

"Why wouldnt he be hugh? Tims a one dimensional smiling fool."

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied 5 hours ago to Wests Tigers, Parramatta ready to pounce on uncontracted Robert Jennings

35 3 minutes ago
Reply by nudger

"Damn shes steep!, this is a proper stadium. "

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied 19 hours ago to The New WEST SYDNEY STADIUM 'COLISEUM'- CONSTRUCTION UPDATES & PHOTOS

500 19 hours ago
Reply by WE WANT A SUPER STRONG TEAM 2019

"I hope she wins, i'll be supporting her, massive fan, what a brave woman."

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied yesterday to First Transgender Contestant to Compete in Miss Universe!

35 10 hours ago
Reply by 0qfelyd9jc12m

"Well said Corinne, great to see more good people standing up to the trans hate on th…"

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied yesterday to First Transgender Contestant to Compete in Miss Universe!

35 10 hours ago
Reply by 0qfelyd9jc12m

"BWAHAHAHA at the cap, dead set disgraceful."

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied yesterday to Members packs arrived

11 yesterday
Reply by MontoEel

"Welcome back grunta, you havnt been missed"

Snake 'Say no to Transphobia'' replied yesterday to Open Training Session

92 yesterday

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by