1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

feeling blue and gold balls's Blogs (302)

Blogs Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey harry old buddy old pal join me in a good luck toast lol"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 12 to THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE!

21 Aug 12
Reply by feeling blue and gold balls

"No fkn chance piss this fkn coach off now he had his chance decide to pass 3 games b…"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 11 to Credit to BA and the Team!

39 Aug 12
Reply by Albert Flipskiss

"Please Phil do you think that ba has not had his chance lol"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 11 to Have to admit im quite impressed by this article and what our new chairman has stated

138 Aug 11
Reply by michael picklum

"Phil so in the 80s when we won we did we train? You don’t fancy buildings to win com…"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 11 to Have to admit im quite impressed by this article and what our new chairman has stated

138 Aug 11
Reply by michael picklum

"This guy is a piece of shit it’s the coaches job he has had 5 fkn years how dare you…"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 10 to Have to admit im quite impressed by this article and what our new chairman has stated

138 Aug 11
Reply by michael picklum

"All our problems came after he was dethroned go figure it's all these dicks who want…"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 9 to Name One Aspect Of Rugby League Or The NRL That The Eels Lead The Way In?

105 Aug 10
Reply by Longfin Eel

"That's why we scored the lest amount of tries in the nrl"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 6 to PARRAMATTA captain Tim Mannah wants his friend Jarryd Hayne to remain at the Eels .

11 Aug 7
Reply by Grunta Disgruntled -nrl’s a rort

"We need Gower he is the only offloader in our team you pass you score you win"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 6 to We still got these players off contract why

21 Aug 6
Reply by Shawn peters

"ok"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 6 to Kaysa Pritchard out for the season.

31 Aug 6
Reply by Grunta Disgruntled -nrl’s a rort

"look look I will settle this I will sell a thousand 8 balls every week that will gen…"

feeling blue and gold balls replied Aug 6 to Donnelly steps down

61 Aug 9
Reply by Brett Allen

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service