1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Longfin Eel's Blogs (2,641)

Blogs Replied To (2630) Replies Latest Activity

"Unless a player has a choice of Brookvale or WSS, I don't think the stadium they pla…"

Longfin Eel replied yesterday to Stadium commercial negotiations and the hidden effects!.

27 10 hours ago
Reply by Poppa

"Who broke this damned record! So beside the 5 debutantes this year, who would have…"

Longfin Eel replied yesterday to Hopefully - into the future we go

40 7 hours ago
Reply by don robinson

"Well Chamber of Commerce, why don't you support your local team then with sponsorshi…"

Longfin Eel replied yesterday to Chamber of Commerce calls for speedy resolution to Eels' Western Sydney Stadium commercial negotiations.

13 yesterday
Reply by Fuuuuuui

"I don't know about 3 years, but I'd give him some KPIs to work towards. If he buys i…"

Longfin Eel replied yesterday to Why we should resign Hayne

58 20 hours ago
Reply by colin hussey

"Says it all doesn't it..."

Longfin Eel replied yesterday to Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

46 yesterday
Reply by Longfin Eel

"What a heap of shit this article is! Who said Parra were walking away from negotiati…"

Longfin Eel replied yesterday to Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

46 yesterday
Reply by Longfin Eel

"So why aren't we still using them? In fact why aren't we using the horse and cart? T…"

Longfin Eel replied on Thursday to Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

46 yesterday
Reply by Longfin Eel

"Well I suppose that is the argument - that they will get more organisations using th…"

Longfin Eel replied on Thursday to Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

46 yesterday
Reply by Longfin Eel

"And another thing, Parra and the Wanderers have been crying out for years for the ol…"

Longfin Eel replied on Wednesday to Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

46 yesterday
Reply by Longfin Eel

"The SFS doesn't meet current safety and access/egress regulations, along with facili…"

Longfin Eel replied on Wednesday to Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

46 yesterday
Reply by Longfin Eel

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service