1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Kenny Power's Blogs (247)

Blogs Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Didn't he already cop suspension from nrl on this matter and Canberra had a sook as…"

Kenny Power replied on Wednesday to Jack Wighton

37 on Thursday
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

"He is not a fullback either in 2017 when he played  there he made fark all metered a…"

Kenny Power replied Nov 12 to Which players need to step up ?

74 yesterday
Reply by Poppa

"Do these guys ever learn ??? Yes he is Good and Would be an awesome pickup BUT 5 yea…"

Kenny Power replied Nov 6 to Damian Cook - apologies if shared already

67 Nov 7
Reply by Hugh and Oates

"No I just think we got a raw deal considering the rooster and broncos etc with their…"

Kenny Power replied Nov 4 to Can we petition to the NRL to sanction Klemmer and the dogs

9 Nov 4
Reply by Kenny Power

"Agree and also they are actually harming their goal of everyone being on board wiith…"

Kenny Power replied Nov 2 to 1st Day Back!!!!

51 Nov 4
Reply by Rowdy Roddy

"Tin tin , the problem is no one associated with the club that includes fans has the…"

Kenny Power replied Oct 29 to David Klemmer eyes big-money move to Newcastle Knights

52 Oct 29
Reply by Alan "smooth figs" Hunt

"Wow just wow. Hasn’t played first grade in years . Is old . If we do not have a juni…"

Kenny Power replied Oct 28 to Eels To Throw Sandor Earl A Lifeline ?

31 Oct 28
Reply by Ed

"let's see the possible  contenders  Toovey - I actually rated him as a coach I think…"

Kenny Power replied Oct 27 to Well... there goes Maguire

34 Oct 27
Reply by Kenny Power

"Took dogs to two grand finals , one against storm who get leg ups from refs and had…"

Kenny Power replied Oct 22 to Lets follow Manlys lead

35 Oct 25
Reply by The Ape

"Like Andrew gee with broncos escaping sanction with him in coaches box lol ehen will…"

Kenny Power replied Oct 12 to Des Hasler to sign long term head coaching role at Manly lol

16 Oct 12
Reply by The Ape

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service