1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong's Blogs (261)

Blogs Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"Corey telling someone to pull their finger out is like Pop's questioning people's mo…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 11 to Norman talks about Hayne - ‘Hope he pulls his finger out’

33 Jan 12
Reply by puki

"Corey Should worry about pulling his own finger out before telling others to do so ,…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 11 to Norman talks about Hayne - ‘Hope he pulls his finger out’

33 Jan 12
Reply by puki

"No Pop's , it makes you a grub who is to much of a coward to answer questions you li…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 11 to Which 1 are You ?

50 Jan 15
Reply by GRUNTA - you need more Grunt.

"As my dope spotting skills are beyond reproach with a perfect strike rate I can say…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 10 to Hectik Ranga is finally here!

50 Jan 11
Reply by MarkyMark the Budgie Wrangler

"Fiddy as a proud Jew from Tel Aviv I take great offence to your post and demand you…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 10 to Oprah Winfrey to run for President of the USA?

83 Jan 12
Reply by Patsy Stone

"The Don is the best thing to happen to America since the Stratocaster."

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 10 to Oprah Winfrey to run for President of the USA?

83 Jan 12
Reply by Patsy Stone

"Mack what is wrong with being  a supermacist ? "

83 Jan 12
Reply by Patsy Stone

"Pop's I  wonder if people will soon see the link you have with b******* and Hypocris…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 10 to Word For The Day

940 40 minutes ago
Reply by Frank The Tank

"I've said for a long time that the independent commission is the worst thing to happ…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 10 to (Opinion Article SMH): NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg has one year to show us why he should keep his job

27 Jan 11
Reply by colin hussey

"Slugg with that weapon between your legs you are going to be a massive hit on the cr…"

Frankie'White Lives Matter' Fong replied Jan 9 to Forward strength?

101 Jan 11
Reply by GRUNTA - you need more Grunt.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service