1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

BNG243's Blogs (189)

Blogs Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"We arent as bad as the cowboys. Grand finalists, multiple origin players ,Two dally…"

BNG243 replied 5 hours ago to Dejavu watching the cowboys

8 5 hours ago
Reply by Sir Col - THE MAGIC MUSHROOM"

"Agreed. I think before we sack any player we should be sacking the coach and bringin…"

BNG243 replied 13 hours ago to Update on the norman situation

26 9 hours ago
Reply by Daz Sul

"I know what i saw last night and i dont believe the forwards are to blame. Are they…"

BNG243 replied 13 hours ago to Playmaker....Playtaker and we need a forward Leader, the halves are not to blame.

59 5 hours ago
Reply by Parrakeet

"It looks like weve done a number of back ended deals matt which is why they are repo…"

26 9 hours ago
Reply by Daz Sul

"Nathan brown is our leader and has been missing for weeks. Our forwards turned up la…"

BNG243 replied 13 hours ago to Playmaker....Playtaker and we need a forward Leader, the halves are not to blame.

59 5 hours ago
Reply by Parrakeet

"Sounds about right fishbulb. Considering our salary cap problems the only way they c…"

26 9 hours ago
Reply by Daz Sul

"Source: http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-paramatta-eels-corey-norman-c…"

26 9 hours ago
Reply by Daz Sul

"Ive come to the conclusion that the loss of semi has been more than a mere transitio…"

BNG243 replied 15 hours ago to Not taking our opportunities

5 6 hours ago
Reply by Poppa

"Sorry mate we didnt lose because of the refs the french try was a 50/50 call that ha…"

BNG243 replied 16 hours ago to To Tod

13 9 hours ago
Reply by Daz Sul

"Yeah niukore hasnt done much both games he makes the odd barnstorming run but does l…"

BNG243 replied yesterday to EVERY PLAYER RATED /10

21 4 hours ago
Reply by jamie

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service