1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Xman's Blogs (1,278)

Blogs Replied To (1244) Replies Latest Activity

"And so then what do the actual match review committee do if their job is to review m…"

Xman replied yesterday to Chambers of horror: Identical crusher tackle that got missed

22 yesterday
Reply by Nitram

"watching it live I lost my shit, chambers and more importantly Jarryd was very lucky…"

Xman replied on Saturday to Chambers facing 3 weeks for Jarryd tackle.

27 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Jackson

"Agree but also not helped by the effectiveness of Melbourne’s wrestle, we always wer…"

Xman replied on Friday to Game was lost in the middle

8 on Friday
Reply by Richard Jackson

"Tough call on guthos disallowed try I think if we get that we go on to win but after…"

Xman replied on Friday to Seriously. No excuses tonight. Panicking, rushing plays, and Storm decimated with injuries. Here is an example of the difference between the coaches

47 on Friday
Reply by colin hussey

"I think you will find the afl guy is still there but has been pushed aside. Let’s ho…"

Xman replied Aug 15 to Training Day!

34 on Thursday
Reply by Dozy Norman

"Playing at the new coliseum for his beloved eels and replicating history and winning…"

Xman replied Aug 15 to Jarryd Hayne to remain an Eel

79 on Friday
Reply by Wizards" Supermax” Sleeve

"Great stats but not just that it’s his involvement and how he looks for work and cel…"

Xman replied Aug 12 to Blake Ferguson will make Eels way better

19 Aug 13
Reply by Daz Sul

"Yes excellent win and finally we have seen some creative play. Congrats to all, sham…"

Xman replied Aug 12 to Credit to BA and the Team!

39 Aug 12
Reply by Albert Flipskiss

"Cant say I’m impressed to be honest, he has been on the board for what 12 months and…"

Xman replied Aug 11 to Have to admit im quite impressed by this article and what our new chairman has stated

138 Aug 11
Reply by michael picklum

"Any team that loses 54-0 really deserves the spoon. Even if we jag a couple more win…"

Xman replied Aug 8 to Predicting the wooden spoon - Who's your pick ?

53 Aug 10
Reply by Kenny was the King

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service