Blogs

Our New Middle Forwards ?

In light of the James Fisher Harris move to the Warriors where he can be another Daddy..lol    it got me thinking about our Prop plans moving forward.How long does Jr Paulo (31) and RCG (31) have left as starting props in a parramatta team that only…

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Electric Eel 2 12 minutes ago
Views: 860

Talagi to come off bench.

On NRL 350, BA said Talagi will be named on the bench (for Moretti?). "He can cover a few different spots for us. When it gets fast we might put him on through the middle," Arthur said on NRL 360. "We’re going to experiment with a few things with…

Read more…
83 Replies · Reply by EA on Tuesday
Views: 1567

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Electric Eel 2 replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Get Stefano back!"
12 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Absolutely. I would actually say he probably needs to lose close to 10 kgs. "
1 hour ago
Michael Ericson replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I agree his best footy he was about 5 kilos lighter "
1 hour ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"I dont have an issue with taking a game somewhere and think the NRL should make every team take 1 game to regional centre or somewhere to grow the game.  I also think it helps with team bonding as they go away and do footy clinics for kids so are…"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo needs to stay out of the gym and just concentrate on speed and agility drop 7-8 kilos while he's at it."
1 hour ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Will you make me Milo and tuck me in grandpa?"
2 hours ago
Michael Ericson replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"A fit and firing Sivo is more valuable than people seem to give credit on here. I haven't given up on him getting back. His last game in 2023  against the panthers was very good - he scored 4 tries but his backfield runs were also effective. He…"
2 hours ago
aveel replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"He's garbage."
2 hours ago
EA replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Also needs to work on his play the balls. It feels like they are the slowest in the comp.
Than in defence, he needs to sprint when jamming. Maybe he is scared since his suspension, but he is so slow when jamming that the player gets the pass away…"
2 hours ago
Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I hope he comes back like the Maika we saw in 2022. But I've seen nothing in over a year to suggest he can.His running technique has changed and he needs to fix that. On kick returns he needs to work on lowering his centre of gravity prior to…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Personally I didn't see any effort on effort play last week. His carry's may have been a bit better but if it was nrl game where opposition have better line speed, he would have been driven back like normal. Defensively he was very slow responding…"
3 hours ago
Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Agree with that Al"
3 hours ago
Nitram replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"The Sivo style of winger, the kind that massively increases your chance of scoring if and when your team finds themselves inside the 20 is out of fashion, replaced by super fit metre eater style wingers. Sivo can't be that. Not sure if he can come…"
3 hours ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?"
3 hours ago
ParraPride replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"No."
4 hours ago
Axel replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"By Jasper Bruce
Updated April 17 2024 - 6:40pm, first published 6:36pm"
4 hours ago
More…