Blogs

Name and Shame the players

Unfortunately so many players need to be dropped after this performance. Lets go down the list. Russel - How tf he didnt score that is beyond me. I actually believe he is a goot footy player but has no atheletic ability which means he gets exposed…

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by LB 6 minutes ago
Views: 128

Something Different.

I'm not a big poster as I know things have already been said half the time. Or, it's going to be a 50/50 split on pinions. But I figure instead of dividing opinions I'd open things up to just straight forward forward questions. There are no wrong…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 70

Next Week's Team

So we were diabolical this week and have fuck all chance of winning next week so changes need to happen.  The best change would be BA fired but unfortunately that won't happen.  My team next week. 1. Talagi (Gutho needs a break) 2. Simonsson…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 119

Bennett for coach 2025

If this club is fair dinkum and he's available he has to be coach.  You can't overlook a coach of his calibre if you have a chance to get him while your coach is Brad Arthur .  It would be doing the club, members , sponsors everyone that's ever been…

Read more…
39 Replies · Reply by EA 1 hour ago
Views: 497

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"To be honest I can see us getting it very easily. Titans would of smashed us, tigers have beat us. I think we are on a sinking ship. "
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"He's definitely got a get out clause in case the club moves to remove BA before he comes..."
4 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Cartwright started off pretty good, did some good things. Probably tried to hard at times, missed a few tackles though. Do they train with different players in positions? So when injuries happen they just slot straight in. Penrith have players…"
6 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I'm not sure on Matto. Only thing in his favour was Bennett wanted him at Dolphins. But Bennett will sign 2 wingers."
6 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"😂😂😂.
Coryn must be related - no one loves or defends a coach as much as him."
8 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I think I remember watching that episode. Sixties said he was very concerned about our lack of depth in the backs more than anything and how the club had not made an attempt to sign anyone. And then about a month after the video was published we…"
9 minutes ago
"Asi is a less talented Ben Roberts. "
9 minutes ago
"😂😂😂
Sack the coach maybe??
Last thing we want is a knee jerk overreaction 😆😆"
10 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"LB the biggest fear with Bennett is that he could kick the bucket at any time . Poor lurker would be waiting for the  team lists on a Tuesday and then in comes the news that Bennett pass away at training ."
10 minutes ago
"The thing is them big name forwards are getting older. You can't chase the collision for so many years and get no wear and tear. We need to move some big name forwards why they still have value. Penrith just did it and that's the reason why, he was…"
11 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Bennett wouldn't have made one of the biggest rugby league fuck ups of all time by not carrying a back up 7. That's totally in Arthur.  "
13 minutes ago
"Muttman when the team is running smooth they do play some great attacking clinical footy. Half of the players are looking unfit, not interested and not responding to ba. So definitely time for ba to be shown the door. The players did literally just…"
15 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I think he would keep Matto. I recon the outside backs would get a massive fix up. I recon MA would go straight into FG too. "
28 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"You are talking about the big fat islander aren't you? I got no idea what you mean about line speed with him. Looked like he was sinking into the ground and jogging on the spot. All I ever see is hands on the heads or hips. We should try and move…"
29 minutes ago
LB replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"HKF, Bennett comes with a fear of leaving us in a worse state once he leaves. The reason behind that would him being there for such a short time he has no foresight to the future as he wont be here plus why make a team he will face in the future…"
33 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree that this squad would still be a top 4 side under many other coaches but you can't argue that some are declining.
We need to move on a few IMO but if obviously start with the coach.."
37 minutes ago
More…