Blogs

Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after…

Read more…
85 Replies · Reply by MeelK 5 hours ago
Views: 2140

Dunster positional swap?

I think this year has shown that Dunster has no future on the wing with that injury completely reducing his speed. He has one year left on his contract before the optional renewal. I think the club has shown he won't get a contract so I think the…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by LB on Tuesday
Views: 659

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
6 hours ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
6 hours ago
"Yep winger or fullback"
6 hours ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
7 hours ago
"I didn't say classy, I said expensive 
2020 I don't believe Chambers was at the Storm, Olam was on his first cheap contract out of the Qcup and Brenko Lee was also cheap 
Latrell and Manu weren't on huge money, not back then. They were still on…"
7 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think we need to find a winger not a centre. I just don't see how signing Lomax helps with our long term planning of the club. If Talagi does well at 5/8 we will want him to play centre when Moses is back or at a minimum play him at 14. However by…"
7 hours ago
"And an order of spring rolls, dim sims, Mongolian Lamb and prawn chips from Canterbury Leagues Chinese restaurant."
7 hours ago
KENDOZA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"No way penrith let him go"
7 hours ago
"More so it is a cautionary tale of purchasing players Melbourne do not want. I still think though Bellamy would not give up NAS for Lomax when he is that desperate for middles. He will lean on NAS experience towards finals."
7 hours ago
"I can see what Al is saying. Not so much last time a team won with a great Centre, but a Centre on $800k. None of those Centres listed were on more than $600k i would imagine. But also the cap has risen massively over the past 5 years, meaning the…"
7 hours ago
"Yep we need a winger more than a centre 100%. "
7 hours ago
"Ogden, Makatoa are very replaceable given BA ability to improve forwards. As much as I want to keep Grieg, we need Lomax more than we need Grieg. I would honestly just offload Sanders. It makes sense. He doesn't want to stay and Dragons need a…"
7 hours ago
More…